Has anyone had experience with Ritilin as an energy booster for a PWP?  After
a thorough exam, my internist found nothing to cause my almost continuous
exhaustion.  My regular neurologist, in whom I have great confidence, said he
couldn't find a PD-related basis for it.  So, with proviso that I get a drug
scan and an OK from cardiologist, the neuro has prescribed small dose (5 mg)
of Ritilin twice a day.  I'm a little skeptical of this approach and would
value hearing whether this has worked (or been tried and not worked) for
others.  Thanks.  Jack Noble  67/4.