Dear Mr Blatz,
   The only power I have is the power that you give me and I can not believe that you would give this power to me.I'm hardly an obstacle from which you should turn back. If you decide to fold your tent prematurely it will more likely be because of the poor response. I'm not saying negative but the lack of a response at all. We have 1600 or so members but as far as I know your site only produced 3 responses.Perhaps lots of look sees but only 3 on-list responses.
   This isn't unusual. There couldn't be more than a hundred members who have had pallidotomies; maybe 30 or so bilaterally and these folk tend to become more quiet as time passes. The number of members considering surgery is not going to be high given that the very word sends them into denial.[And well it should!] And as I understand it the number of Pallidotomies being performed is dropping [at least in the more well established centers] with the renewed hope in this crop of new medications.
   Perhaps it did appear that I was singling out Axon but it was the only name I had. Did I say something outrageous or misleading about them or you?
I don't think so. I did ask them,thru you, to open their books a bit and I would have made that request of any company and perhaps I will at that as events take focus for me.
   For now I want to respond to your comment/question  "Do you really think that any private company in the world would provide you with this information?" Yes I do. Fidelity Investments is one such company but I want to call them and verify my statement. We do know that certain private companies, like your own,give money to lobbying groups and we know that other private,for profit companies spin off a foundation to manage the monies but what I don't know is if and how many of these companies would reveal their grant information.How much was given to whom? Right?
  Well, after talking with several newbies at Fidelity and failing to connect with them I'm going to assume that I right on that issue. I'll send you proof one way or another as I make my way up through the ranks. With regard to the issue of "do you really....." I will concede the point to you until I can prove otherwise.There is a ton of information to go through when it comes to foundations. I tend to read every thing that interests me so it takes me hours to get to what it is I,m searching

Take care
  george

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
    that saved a wretch like me!