Thanks to those of ya who responded so rapidly with well
wishes and prayers on my behalf in my upcoming
"in-person-one-on-one-battle" with the Social Security
judge (gee... she has THE perfect name for this job - Judge
Reason, as in "reasonable!" < I only hope she IS that!>

Thanks also to those of ya who couldn't RESIST emailing me
your own special brand of warm wishes - couched in totally
irreverent, wise ass remarks!  Youse is MY kinda peoples!
<grinning>

Oddly, one of the biggest problems I'll face in this hearing is
trying to convince the judge that not ALL Parkies necessarily
have a VISIBLE tremor, or, for that matter, ANY tremor!   The
only time I get one - in my chin and tongue - is when I'm very
tired, and IT'S a bitty little guy (tho it's the devil to put on
lipstick when my chins a-quiver!  YIKES!  I look like a CLOWN
when I'm done!) <giggle>

Somehow, I just don't see a SSDI judge believing it if someone
claims to periodically have during each day INVISIBLE tremors
tho that IS what I've had for 23 years.

Hmmm.... (thinking).... I *WAS* gonna say, "Well, maybe I'll
get lucky and a relative of the judge will have PD with that
symptom," but that happened in the FIRST SSDI appeal I had
many years ago --- The judge there THEN commented that HIS
92 year old brother-in-law had PD and  that _ I _ didn't look at
ALL like HIM! (Goodness - I should hope NOT!) <rueful smile>

With love to my dear List-family...

Barb Mallut

--UPIMSRGSMTP10cE)xAWliBU5qPf2/JZz,M9x_13--