Dear List Members:

As an artist, both by choice and by trade, I have recorded my life with
Parkinson's.  It is a collection of drawings, paintings and accompanying
poetry that began in counseling for depression in 1983  and carried
through to the present.  I am seekiing help with getting this chronicle
of my experience with the journey through crisis put into book form.

I've had several psychologists, who have seen my work, tell me they
would like to have this collection for their waiting rooms or to loan
out.
People who have battled depression tell me that they would have
benefitted from such a presentation had it been available.

Any suggestions for getting funding or finding a publisher would be
welcome.

Thank you in advance,

beckly hudson