^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses     68  deg. F
Dear Listmembers,

This Friday, 3 of us with Parkinson's will see Senator Susan Collins'
health aide, Sara Holmbom, at her Portland, Maine office, at 10 AM.  We
will be accompanied by 3  caregivers.  THere is a chance our numbers will
swell to 10 by this Friday.

If you wish to call me at (207) 797-8488, or Senator Collins at (207)
780-3575, or fax her at 828-0380, you can PERSONALLY make a difference.
If someone can lend me an HOURGLASS, I need one.

The six of us need your prayers and support.  I myself am going  to do
everything I can to make an unforgettable impact on Sara. I don't care if
I am shaking, stiffened up, or whatever.   Now, what about YOU??

Your senator will be voting sometime in September on how much money
Parkinson's is recommended to receive, under the auspices of the NIH, for
the fiscal year 1999.

I believe the fiscal year 1999 starts on October 1.  We have a chance of
getting up to $100 million.

PLEASE join me and work for the cure.  EVERY one of us is truly needed.
Contact your Senator NOW!  If even 100 of the 1600 of us see Senators
this week, imagine the impact........

There is no time to lose.  Our time is running out!

Ivan Suzman 48/12