Paul,
I have had oily-nay greasy face and scalp as part of my disease back to
predate the active stiffness and other PD symptoms.  I find that if I control
the scalp that my face sort of falls into line--ears also as long as I rinse
em out adequately, To do o try any coal tar based shampoo applied regularly.
One brand name is Denorex..  ;Let it run onto the face and ears and rinse
thoroughly. Works for me.

Regards,
WHH  55/19

<< any information that might lead to relief.
 2. Does anyone have any information about oily skin. Ever since contracting
 PD, my wife has been plagued with an excess of oil on her skin,
 particularly on her face.
 We seek information. It being part of the PD package, we doubt there is a
 cure, but there may be better ways of managing it than we have discovered.
 Thank you all.
 Paul Jones.