All

DC and CCNPF will NOT be holding an art showing in conjunction with the
West Coast showing in Beverly Hills.  We are going to support the West
Coast NPF chapters and if it is a success try a similar program after
the showing in the West Coast.
CCNPF (Capital Chapter of the National Parkinson Foundation) is
presently working on 2 fundraisers- our 3rd Annual Golf Tournament and
An Afternoon with the Vienna Boys Choir and reception at the Austrian
Embassy.  If you would like more info. on either of these events please
contact me at (703) 876-0836.
Thanks,

Chava Sladek
Chapter Services Coordinator, CCNPF