Of course I whole heartedly endorse and support your endeavours.  But
I'm beginning to get a bit  skeptical about the immediacy of a cure.  I
mean, even if the bll is passed, money given to research and a cure
found , we're talking about a few years. And what is going to happen to
me in the meantime, and you, and maryhelen davila, and gina cass and
Dennis greene, and Bill Heitman,, and all those others in our age group?
Where are we going to be, and who's going to take care of us.
So, let's not just worry about a cure - yes of course that's the number
one concern. But can't we spare a little time and thought  and maybe
some money, to making life a little more pleasant, and a whole lot more
comfortable till the coming of the cure?
Hilary Blue (49/16)