Thanks Dale,

I'm glad you reported it.  I had heard about it earlier from my father's
doctor who is also Safra's doctor but had no confirmation that he had sent
out his press release.

My understanding is that Mr. Safra spoke to the leaders of each PD
organization and was not satisfied that they would distribute the funds to
research efficiently.  He has set up his own scientific review board.  As
for those who have questions about his intentions, suffice it to say that
the man has PD himself so he is highly motivated to find a cure.
Certainly, I think his decision to spend the money exclusively on research
is a personal one and should deserves respect and gratitude.

-K

Several people have asked me for more information on the article. I have no
>additional info. The Magazine was bought at an airport is titled Women and is
>about 1 1/2 inches thick. There is only a six inch squib article.
>
>Sorry I do not have more info
>
>Dale Severance

-Ken Aidekman

Visit the Parkinson's Unity Walk website:  www.parkinsonwalk.org