I read an article in yesterday's paper about how surfing the 'net can cause
depression.  Supposedly, they tested a bunch of people using some standard
test for rating a person's level of depression and the more time a person
spent on the 'net per week, the higher they scored on the depression scale.
I can believe it's true, to some extent.  They were talking about how,
despite the fact that the 'net is interactive and it allows people from all
over with similar interests to socialize, etc., that it also resulted in
them spending less time with their families and otherwise real physical
socializing.

Wendy