<<
 Debbie,
 When I went for my MRI I was told that 6 out of 8 people need to
 be sedated to get into that machine.  I was put on Atavan because
 the first time I had a panic attack.  The second time I too slept
 though most of it.

Dear Marling and List,
This is where a good fantasy life can help. I was a bit apprehensive about the
first MRI I had , but straightened out immediately when the first racket went
off-- it sounded exactly like sitting in the back seat of an F-16 while the
pilot fires the gatling cannon.  This in turn led me to remember the great
flights I was privileged to enjoy back in the very early eighties and from
there on it was memory city.    This may not work for all, but the next MRI
you get, try to imagine you are in a great airplane strafing the hell out of a
target.  Anti -violence types can vary the imagery to. imagine you are
strafing abandoned, parked logging machinery.

Regards,
WHH 55/19