Hi Janet et al:  This is an official "I'm back", after power being knocked out
for 3-4 days after a tornado in our area.  It was more depressing than this
article on Internet use being depressing.  No lights, no phone (cell phone
battery went dead), no microwave, no television, no stereo, no computer, no
car.  But I was fortunate as I had running water, hot water, a stove I could
light to cook, ice for refrigerators, didn't mess with freezers they held, I
love candles, so I have tons of those and a Coleman Lantern.  I was just
strange to not have power, and look across the street and beside us and they
had power.  I was going to ask to run a heavy duty ext cord but I kept busy.
Who does these surveys?  I spend time with my friends (in person), I go
places, I talk on the phone, but I also enjoy the internet.  I can't see how
someone would get depressed by spending time on the net.  And if they do, they
can & should get off.  I only have my husband and he works 2nd shift so he
gets home late and I am done usually by then.  But if I want to get back on,
it is alright.
I think it might be the people or dicussions they get involved in that make
them depressed.  That is my opinion.
I am so glad to be back.
TTFN
Gina