Today I received my first copy of ACCESS to TRAVEL  "the accessible travel
magazine"........It is a magazine complete with reviews (Santa Fe, Animal
Kingdom, Cody/Yellowstone/Wyoming/Utah) .......advertising from various
manufacturers of lightweight wheel chairs; rental vans equipped for disabled
traveler/driver; bathtub chairs.......etc.   Article re: Elderhostel
programs........A few coupons for reduced rates on American Airlines;
Abilities exposition.....etc.  (my copy was forwarded from our West Coast
address so all of the coupons have already expired..this is the may/june
issue.....I will blame post office, not publisher.).

contact:
ACCESS to Travel Magazine, Inc.
PO Box 43
29 Bartlett Lane
Delmar, NY 12054-1105
(518) 439 4146

Subscription rate is $20/year for 6 issues....price break on multiple years.

I have no idea how I received this magazine (possibly from a coupon filled out
at the
97 Abilities Expo in San Mateo, CA).

For those of you who are attempting to travel or plan to do more travel in the
next few years this might be a magazine worth checking out for helpful
information/contacts.

I have provided  information re: the magazine availability.  I have no
personal involvement with the publisher or any of the advertisers.   Please
use contact number listed in Delmar, NY for further information.

Rita Weeks,  54/9
Lincoln, NE