Hey Don, snap out of it.  So you're old and you've had it forever. Anyone
who
can write a sentence like this one isn't so far gone:

>today on the pd family list i got 2 messages i would call advertisements:
>why?

You could be a hell of a lot worse off.
The father of my best friend as a kid has it. He's just a little older than
you.  He was a Vice President of Johns Manville Corp., a large building
supply manufacturer.  Was in charge of buying subsidiary corporations for
them.  When he retired in the late 1970's he became the head of the Gov.. of
Colorado's energy conservation efforts during one of those energy crises we
had back then.  I have known him for 47 years.  Smart guy.  Today - Nursing
Home, total dementia. Not all that unusual, i'm told.  Whenever his wife
goes for a visit he wants to introduce her to the latest NH chick he's met
and has  proposed to.

Do i expect this to make you feel any better?  Nope.   It's just a story
that tells you to snap out of it.  Stop complaining and start entertaining
us again.
"IYQ - Intern Yells
Quit"
Bruce Anderson Anderson