<< I do not know what I said in
 those and am sorry for these mindless posts.  I mean mind less.  I kept
saying
 things about my memory going.  Well, I seem to have, with the help of a
 wonderful doc found the help I needed. To some who no longer post to me due
 those posts, please give me a 2nd chance.  >>

Gina,
Embarrassing ain’t it?
  We (many of us) have BTDT and know that is part of the scene.  You no more
owe us an apology for "acting that way" than you do for being a PWP.  Hang in
there.  Sometimes the mental changes are hardest because they attack our self
image the hardest.  Incidentally, the best stuff for paranoia I have found is
very low dose Clozaril.  If you haven’t already, get yourself a shrink and
tell him/her what went on.  he/she can usually prevent future similar
incidents.

Regards,
WHH
PS: This is in no way a therapeutic recommendation, just what worked for me.