First time I have ever heard of a "neurourologist". (My spell check
didn't recognize it either when I tried to send this post.) Are they for
"pee brains"? Sorry, I just couldn't resist it! On second thought, maybe
they are for those people whose brains are located in that lower part of
the anatomy (not mentioning any names!)! Now, I'll let all of you get
back to your serious discussions.