--------------049FD61F341EB9EFF4A20E59

Hi Debbie,

My mother had a MRI (brain) done last week.  The tests (4) lasted about
45 minutes where mom laid on a flat table with a pillow under her legs
and she was covered by a blanket.  It was an open MRI.  The only
problem, except the noise, was that she got very dizzy when she sat up
after the test.  The technician said some people get dizzy.  She also
gave several vials of blood about 2 hours earlier.

You might want to look at  http://www.drkoop.com/ there is a section on
tests and they cover MRIs.

Kathy Barras (cg mother, Florence 74/Sept 97) [log in to unmask]
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

--------------049FD61F341EB9EFF4A20E59

<HTML>
<BR>
Hi Debbie,

<P>My mother had a MRI (brain) done last week.&nbsp; The tests (4) lasted
about 45 minutes where mom laid on a flat table with a pillow under her
legs and she was covered by a blanket.&nbsp; It was an open MRI.&nbsp;
The only problem, except the noise, was that she got very dizzy when she
sat up after the test.&nbsp; The technician said some people get dizzy.&nbsp;
She also gave several vials of blood about 2 hours earlier.

<P>You might want to look at&nbsp; <A HREF="http://www.drkoop.com/">http://www.drkoop.com/</A> there is a section
on tests and they cover MRIs.

<P>Kathy Barras (cg mother, Florence 74/Sept 97) [log in to unmask]
<BR>Fort Lauderdale, Florida
<PRE></PRE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------049FD61F341EB9EFF4A20E59--