Hi Gerrie...

When I stopped working last year (July, '97), after I realized that the Social
Security Administration was giving me the run-around, I contacted my
congressman's office.

Per their request, I sent them copies of all correspondence between myself and
Social Security and they in turn sent me copies of their correspondence with
the SSA.  THEN my congressman's office suggested I'd definitely need a lawyer
specializing in SSDI claims to get the mess the SSA had created with my case
straightened out.  I concurred with them, considering the bizarre actions and
comments of the SSA in regards to my case.

My private long term disability carrier (who's dying for me to get back on
SSDI so THEY won't have to fork over money to me each month till the year 2007
per their contract Wiht me) ALSO concurred and THEY took care of putting me in
contact with a company that specialized in SSDI claims, and they are now
representing me in my battle to get my SSDI benefits reinstated.

I'm so heartedly sick  and tired of this whole SSDI problem that I cuodl just
SCREEEEEAM!!

Barb Mallut