Date:    Fri, 28 Aug 1998 08:59:17 -0400
From:    Michael Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Determining and rating disability?

Does anyone know where I can find an "official":
    1) definition of Parkinson's
    2) stages of Parkinson's
    3) requirements for determining when disability exists

Yes, I have been denied LTD benefits.  The kicker is that the reason
they are giving is that I continued to try and work even after the
companies own doctor verified that I was "unable to work".  I was trying
to train my replacement.

If anybody has recommendations on how to appeal this I would very much
appreciate hearing your ideas.

Mike  (49/9)