Barb-

at the risk of sounding absolutely crass, and totally in-humane, maybe
you should consider trial runs of taking the meds and not taking them and
staging mock interviews with a friend and having that person tell you which
they thought were worse.. IMHO, it does not seem to matter how rotten you
feel (which is totally wrong, but that is another discussion altogether).
but how the judge 'perceives' your PD and its impact on your 'earning-abilities'

I'm not very good at hiding things from people who are very astute- so
very early on, when I was in a spot of having to discuss our product with
a possible customer, I did mock interviews with my boss, with my asking the
questions and him answering.  It was very illuminating.. how you could say
something and still not say anything..
Again, this might be something you might want to practice..

Those of you who have been thru something similar might want to send Barb
the questions they were asked and how they answered.  A lot of times, in
retrospect, people might think that they would have been answring it
this way instead of the other.. And maybe Barb could collate these to
help with the next person going thru this.

I hope people don't get me wrong- but someone posted to the list a few months
ago where someone answered the questionnaire herself and it turned out that
this lady had no problems (except that she could not cook,bathe or do
any of those things on her own anymore, but she was managing with help
from friends and family).  In my personal opinion, if you do really need help
its ok to do stuff like this..

abi (Dad 73/4)