(2 for 1):
Barb, you can at least be thankful that your problems aren't due to
prostate trouble. I always thought the male problems result from God's
choice of design, trying to do two unrelated functions with one set
of equipment, at a cost in performance and reliability of both.

Oily skin, or seborrhea, is listed in all the books as a common
symptom of PD, due to a failure in the autonomic peripheral system.
Doctors often recommend a detergent shampoo such as Selsun, but I
prefer a milder product, Boraxo powdered hand soap. Likewise for the
related seborrheic blepharitis, which makes your eyelids look sore
and infected when they really aren't, the books (and doctors)
recommend "no tears" baby shampoo, but I find that plain water works
just fine. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694