Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:50:26 -0400
From: [log in to unmask] (Craig Mellinger)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ssdi

after listening to your problems collecting what you are entitled to
makwsme feel as though I should light a candle for them every day.The
way the plan works in NJ is you first file a claim for state benfits
which cover you for 6 months.fter that the federal plan kicks in. I had
seen them before the official filing date.My reason was to make sure I
had all my paper work flled out properly so I didn;t cause them any
extra work That is called a  5 star brown nose job.It worked because on
July 11 1997  was my last day of work.  The next day July 12 I
officially started my disability retirement.My state checks came in like
they were supposed to and 6 months later the Social Security checks were
being put into my checking account.The key here is the word Parkinson.I
belive it is one of the 40 "ailments" that the ss automaticaly approve.
When do you have to go for your hearing. I f there is suficient time I
can send it by overnight delivry so you have time  gather your thoughts
to prepare your case.This manual which I think cost me about $40.00 is
supposed to be a copy of the guide lines the SS Approval Board goes by.
It's here if you want me to send it.Craig Mellinger
craigmel@garden,net.Phone is 973-887-1582