I'm going to risk bringing the message supervisors down on me
BUT I want to say good morning Don  I like your letters
And I like Janet's translations
I admire your attitude to that old nasty PD
and I hope the 3 of us are here when some smart scientist finds the cure
That will be the day to celebrate!!!

Keep on writing to the list
Anne Rutherford Newfoundland