Hey there Christine,

I feel  that the ads page for the Association of Universities and Colleges
of Canada (AUCC)'s publication 'University Affairs'  <
http://www.aucc.ca/english/university/job_ads/index.htm > is quite
comprehensive.  The positions available is usually one of the few
newsletter components they publish on the internet.  Have a look.  Many of
my friends have found it quite informative.  A suggestion, however, try
looking at all the applicable categories.  Rhetoric and Composition could
be under more than Humanities or English, for example.

Hope this helps!

Lorraine