Interesting you should ask, Roberta, because the other day it
occurred to me that I should put out a call for updates & expansions
for the Web site I set up a year ago to deal with exactly this
question.

> I think I should already know this--but what Canadian universities
> have Master's and PhD programmes in Comp-Rhetoric?  Or anything
> comparable by other names?

Check this out:

http://www.stthomasu.ca/~hunt/rhetpgms/

And please, would everybody who knows about such a program or has
anything to do with one send information either to me or to the CASLL
list, and I'll update the site.  Also, if anybody knows of a better,
or more comprehensive, site, tell me and I'll put a link to it up.

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~