From: "Pinard, Garry" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "'Natasha Artemeva'" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Foucault, Marcelle" <[log in to unmask]>, "Poulin, Louise" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "Mougeot, Yves" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: General grant application: Committee and program codes
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 07:51:48 -0400
Encoding: 67 TEXT

Dear Professor Artemeva,

With respect to the adjudication of your research grant application, the
most important code is the one chosen for the choice of the adjudication
committee.  From the information included in your message, I would
conclude that theLinguistics committee, committee 5, is the best choice.
 With respect to the discipline code, it is used for our internal
statistical and information retrieval purposes. The main discipline code
would be 62400. As the secondary code choose the one that is closest or
failing that choose 62499 for Other linguistics and specify what it
consists of. I hope this information.  If I can be of further help
please give me a phone call and we can discuss your questions more
thoroughly.

Sincerely

Garry Pinard

Garry Pinard Ph.D.