Dear REED-Lers--
        Sorry to share my conversation with Larry Clopper with the rest of you
again.  Have to learn to look at the "From" line before I punch "reply."
        But, here's an opportunity for you all: response to my request for
performance reports for the RORD Census of Medieval Dramatic Productions
has been sparse.  I know you are doing and seeing medieval plays out
there.....so send me your descriptions, as you have in years past, and I'll
send you, free of charge, a copy of the 1998 Research Opportunities in
Renaissance Drama (with, of course, the Medieval Supplement).  This is a
limited-time offer, so get 'em while they're hot!
        Peter

Peter Greenfield
Editor, Medieval Supplement to RORD
Department of English