Peter--

        Yes, I'll act as moderator for a session.

        The other info you wanted: Dept. of English, Indiana University,
Bloomington, IN 47405
                812-339-3014
                Fax: 812-855-9535
        E-mail: [log in to unmask]

        No AV

I'm please to see that Gibson is on the panel.  I've corresponded with him
about New Romney and other matters but have never met him.

                                        Best,
                                        Larry