Hello, I got this request for help through this morning, can anyone answer it?
It would be best if you can reply directly to him rather than to me.

Thanks Chris.

Any chance you know of a morality play (may be medieval or more
modern) depicting St. Michael battling Satan -- and winning?  I used such a
thing once before and now can't find it anywhere.  I want to use it with my
following of juvenile delinquents on St. Michael's Day, Sept 29.  (Last
time, Michael broke into the church 3 days later.  But it was a
wonderful scene of repentance and conversion later!)  Any help would be MUCH
appreciated!

Gary Sturni  / [log in to unmask]

thanks!
The Rev Gary K. Sturni
Director of Special Projects
The Saint Francis Academy
499 Columbia Road
Hamilton, OH 45013
513-868-3770 / fax: 513-868-1987

Dr Christopher Humphrey
British Academy Research Fellow

Centre for Medieval Studies, University of York,
King's Manor, Exhibition Square, York, YO1 2EP.

Tel: (01904) 433956 (work) (01937) 557620 (home)

Fax: (01904) 433918  E-mail: [log in to unmask]