hi hilary

>I thank you for caring, but I disagree with your diagnosis.

my response to you was primarily based on your comments:

>>Not to mention the lectures I get from so-called friends and
>>family, on how I don't know how to run my life or bring up my
>>kids - but never an offer of help, or a show of understanding....

it reminded me strongly of the situation i  was in a few years ago
not just the input from people around me
but my viewpoint of that input

regardless of any 'diagnosis' of cd
i still think there is too much negativity in our society in general
a little more positivity would help us all cope with our challenges better

your cyber-sibling

janet

a new voice: http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
51/10 - almonte/ontario/canada - [log in to unmask]
janet paterson