Relative to comments about freezing and an emergency situation arising .... My
daughter lives in Rochester, Minnesota where the Mayo Clinic is and she has
told me that there has been developed a spray which will immediately go into
effect and last for about an hour to get one out of a freeze.  We have not had
to deal with that so I don't have all the specifics, but I would think a call
to the May Clinic could elicit the information.  In the meantime I will ask
her for more specifics and if she can get them, post them on line.

Virginia Christiansen
White Plains, NY