Hello fellow PWPs, I have read no end of messages sent into listserv. I have
something to offer for those of you that are poetically minded. I have
written a piece of poetry, not finsihed. I would like to see whether any of
you might like to try and give this a good ending. Please see what you can
do. Here goes:-

Have you visited the enchanted land,
Danced to the music of a Fairy band.
Have you hob-nobbed with the Fairy Prince,
Or eaten of the dew drop mince.
Spoken to an Irish Leprachaun,
One sees them mainly at the break of dawn.
Smooched around with a nordish Troll,
Written your name on the Magic Scroll.
Have you done any of these things,
walked through the grass of the Fairy rings.

Now you see if you can carry on with piece of Fairy Nonsense. Give it a try
and send your results to me at the following email...
[log in to unmask]        I apologise for sending this over the
listserv but I wanted to reach as many of you as possible. God Bless and
have a nice day. Bernard