i would take a lot of post to say thank you to all. it was what i needed i
had my grass and some painting elect chair fixed. had just got tired. was
giving up.  quit wearing my belt or support belt,stocking.   the fellow who
fixed my lift could not belie i had to hire him. he knew for years. when i
had my own buss. every one called don as he would fix it lot of factory and
home owner would call me. on my chair it cost me 110.00 hr. he said don if
i had called him it would been free. it was just dumb elect thing. i had
all parts but could not remember how. it hurt. so you see if we just cry
because we got PD. does not mean we are dumb just takes longer to do it.
so i got new battery for my cart and am going to spread a other dump truck
of mulch.  so thanks for the encouragement.

                                      74/30 LIMA,OH
                                       2440 LAKEWOOD 45805

                                       I.Y.Q.  DON & VIVIAN
                                       LOVE OF MY LIFE-52