Hi This is Betty, wife of Jim. We live in Hopkinsville, Ky. We have been
married 43
years. We have no children. One new dog Peanut. We had to put our last
poodle to
sleep about a month ago. When people ask me about Jim. I tell them he is
my husband,
my father, my child, my lover. & my friend. When you see Jim, you see
me. He retired
from South Central Bell Telephone Company 10 years ago. He has had 2
heart
attacks. We thought we had that licked then discovered the had PD An eye
dr. diagnosed it. Said he had dry eyes from forgetting to blink. Sent
him to neuro. We
are doing just fine right now. He has more energy than he has had for a
long time.
He has just a little tremor of left hand & arm, voice soft. left side of
face droops
when tired, has a mask face sometimes, has started to drool just a
little, but no falls
or freezing yet. I read all the letters & think this could start to
happen any time. So
we are making the most of what time we have together right now.
Betty cg Jim 65/3
Hopkinsville, Ky