A few months ago I wrote a long post to the list filled with distress about
the fragmentation of my medical care leading to, what seemed to me, a hodge
podge of brain  chemistry disregulation.  I also told you about the detailed
logs I was keeping in an attempt to find what I felt was an elusive answer to
what was going on.

I received several helpful replies which gave me clues as to how to shift my
perspective somewhat, and also some concrete suggestions which I put into
practice.  They were so helpful!

One of the comments came from Tim Hodgens.  He encouraged me to reconnect with
my "intuitive" impressions.  It was just the trigger I needed!  That
ingredient, combined with all the information gathering & other problem
solving activities I'd been attempting, had very far-reaching results.

I've been off-line for a couple of months now, so have missed a lot.  (I hate
it when that happens!)  Since my last post, I've had some major PD problems,
and I've also found the elusive element which has robbed me of so much stamina
over the past 5 yrs.  I'll share info on these with you in future posts.  I've
"fired" the psychiatrist & movement disorder doc; I won't bother you with the
gory details but my reasons for this are legitimate and I feel very good about
those decisions.  I've been to Mayo, and received a little help.  That visit
may be a beginning for future help there.  The visit also raised several
questions which I'd like to ask you folks about in future posts to our list.
And finally...............my internal medicine doctor, after a visit
yesterday, suggested a phone appt. on her "paperwork" day when we can talk for
as long as it takes to discuss medical issues.  Yippee!

Thank all of you who took the time to comment and to help me.  This is truly
one of those valuable groups where we can share the joys & divide the woes!

M.Dawn 56/6