GOOD POINT GINNNAAAAAA!!

I think part of the answer is that her's is the only, or one of only a few,
daytime talk shows that are not embarrassing; garbage. So, by comparison,
it's a good show.  But the time slot!  The movers and shakers of this
country do not watch TV in the daytime.  Perhaps the thinking is that if we
get on that would lead to Larry King, et al,  or news reports of it.

When i worked for FEMA we worked 16-18 hours a day, 7 days a week (you get
paid by the house inspected).  I was in Chicago for 10 weeks in a flood they
had in 1996.  They had Oprah reruns in the  middle of the night for that
days show. I would watch her every night while I did my paperwork. (It was
her or the 24 hour porn channel)  She is terrific - but WHO watches her?. No
one with a job.

She was worth $400,000,000 back then, so i don't imagine she cares. But Gina
does make a good point.