Dear all but my very dear& suffering friends Hilary & Gina: Needless to
say, your horror stories of family in turmoil have scared the life out
of me. I cannot imagine my children being taken away from me...I just
tucked them in safe & sound for the night, said our prayers & came in to
read my digest. This is the scariest scenario that I could ever imagine.
I sincerely wish that I could offer you some words, some action to ease
your pain, but all that I can do is to tell you that you will be prayed
for by my family. We will also pray for the courage to endure this
disease & to use it to learn how much we really need each other. If
anyone has any positive stories about raising kids with PD, would you
mail them to me off list, please. I need to hear about your lives, too.
God Bless Us Everyone.

--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."Yoda