I absolutely think e-mailing her is well worth it, What we want is the
publicity, just as everyone says, no one knows about us except the people we
deal with on an ongoing basis.  How do you think anyone found out about Aids,
because they blasted all over the t-v, newspapers, and Hollywood.  When the
congressman begin to see PD (if possible) on t-v or out infront of the public,
they should take notice.  Think about it, it becomes a marketing deal.  If you
watch Tv, do you not discuss what you see with your friends and family.....
Her address:  http://oprah.com