I think, we did a lot of this in Washington in June, there were young,
younger, middle, and a little bit older there.  Everyone we talked to and saw
were very impressed with the plight of the PD's, but we still don't have the
heavy hitters necessary to make this a national fight.  If each one of us(I
include myself because of Brig) would educate 25 people(not in support group),
then maybe we could get somewhere.  It's still the national notoriety
necessary as you and I both know,Ivan, that will get us something. Just like
that old motto, location, location, location, it's publicity, publicity,
publicity.  How many people know what PD really is, they all know what Aids is
or diabetes is,  I have lots of questions still being asked and Brig has had
this for 12 years and I give the history to everyone I come in contact with
just for the publicity.
Gerry
Brignal58/12