Marling and list members:

In regards to drug sensitivity, my pd diagnosis was in Nov. 1997 but I have
known myself for the last 10 years probably that when taking
over-the-counter drugs that I only need about 1/2 the normal adult dose ie.
box says 1-2 tablets....I take only 1.  I'm an average size 12/14 but I am
vertically challenged at 5ft 4 1/2in.  I suppose I have actually had pd
symptoms in a milder form prior to the Nov. 97 diagnosis and I don't know
if my needing less rather than more of the otc drugs is due to the
parkinson's or not.  Are there other pwp who are less tolerant to drugs in
the normal dose range, needing less than is actually prescribed?

Jeanette Fuhr 47/10mos

Marling McReynolds said in part regarding her recent surgery:
my
surgeon