       Bruce, Sorry  I may be guilty of misspeak. I think what I was
         trying to say was not so much an issue fence but a style
         or/and volume fence. For example in your posting Re:Andy
         Blatz you started out soft {like I might have] then let
         the hammer down [Like I would not likely have done] It is
         strange that I should say that since I'm such an advocate
         of telling it like it is. I'm becoming more introverted
         and feel more likely of imploding instead of exploding
       Hope this clears things up. If not lets continue talking
         off-line
                   george

         PS DO you remember anything about the Check Speller/
            Medusa thing. We know you started  the Medusa string.
            But the question is did you also start the check speller
            string as well by filling in the subject line yourself
            or did you copy and paste from someone else's posting ?
                thanks  george