-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of don
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 1998 4:38 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject: spelling

some of old timer allays laugh at my spelling i used to say i can spell but
my keyboard can't. so i bought one i have trouble in useing it. i can't see
the right way speller says to do it. lolo now my baby bought me a program
to wright out my post and a voice comes back to tell me where to put coma,
periods so on don't know how to use it. yet. voice sounds funny. at least
you don,t have to listen to it . so maybe i was the first. like KEN  pic i
was able to bring it up.  i have about 60 pic of list PW