Bernard Shaw writes:

> Don, I would hate to be accused of advertising for Bill Gates;but there is
> the word program from MicroSoft called WinWord. With this word program you
> can have it so that email goes from word .This will check your spelling as
> you write, It also has a Thesaurus that lets you check words for correct
> meanings. I myself have no problems with what comes down the listserv so
> just keep on writing the way you do it is really no problem. God Bless Bern.

Don't do it!  When you do this, the text of the e-mail will come
through as "RTF" (Rich Text Format) which is *not* "Plain Text".  It
will come as a binary attachment and will appear as gibberish to many
of us.  It will also make people like me start to complain again!

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"