At 09:59 AM 9/3/98 -0500, you wrote:

A Vanagon is a type of VW bus that was made in the 1980s and  for lack of a
beter term hey called them Vanagons and it stuck. A wasserboxer is the
engine used in the water-cooled Vanagon. That's part of the jargon that
goes with Vanagon owners. The term "Wasser" iss german for water. "Boxer"
refers to the flat oposing piston structure of the engine. They wer made in
the years 1984 - 1991.

>What's a Vanagon? Half Van, half station wagon? What's a wasserboxer?
>This old Arkie (Arkansawyer) knows what a gunnysack is, however, we call
>them "tow sacks" (for toting stuff around).

Yours and His

David L.Moreland 55/10
http://www.teleport.com/~davelm