Hi-- boy, have you been busy! Lots of changes--of the proactive type--sound
like good moves. Do tell us more when you have a chance.

Mary Legan wrote:
SNIPPED

>I've been off-line for a couple of months now, so have missed a lot.  (I hate
>it when that happens!)  Since my last post, I've had some major PD problems,
>and I've also found the elusive element which has robbed me of so much stamina
>over the past 5 yrs.  I'll share info on these with you in future posts.  I've
>"fired" the psychiatrist & movement disorder doc; I won't bother you with the
>gory details but my reasons for this are legitimate and I feel very good about
>those decisions.  I've been to Mayo, and received a little help.  That visit
>may be a beginning for future help there.  The visit also raised several
>questions which I'd like to ask you folks about in future posts to our list.
>And finally...............my internal medicine doctor, after a visit
>yesterday, suggested a phone appt. on her "paperwork" day when we can talk for
>as long as it takes to discuss medical issues.  Yippee!

        Camilla Flintermann,            <[log in to unmask]>
        CG for Peter, 80/9               co-owner, CARE list

           #  "If the only tool you have is a hammer, #
           #   everything looks like a nail. "               #
           #            ----Abraham Maslow                  #