Look out everybody, Don's got a 'lectric chair'. Don, did you get this
one from a Florida Correctional Facility. Heard they were having
problems with 'Ol Sparky'. Just kidding, your first sentence caught me
off guard and I thought, What is Don doing fixing up an electric chair?
Is it going to be for some of us? Hang in there, guy! (OOOOOhhh, bad!)