Hi to all-just a quick note before I nod off. I had no trouble sending
and getting a
thank you from Oprah's producers. Who knows? I also tried a different
approach
tonite. Did anyone ever see an episode of "Chicago Hope" when they had
an early-onset PWP who was so self-centered that he persuaded his wife
to concieve so they could use the fetal material for a transplant? It
raised some interesting scenarios but was somehow tasteless. I found a
Chicago Hope site that asked for viewer feed-back. Did I ever feed
back...nicely tho, George! If anyone else would like to give this show a
chance to get some credibilty back by
doing a real story on early-onset PD, here's where to go:
   http://marketing.com/chicagohope/               Who knows again?

--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."Yoda