i was very calm this morn. as i see my nero. all the talk of spell checker
was my fault. as all know (old timers) i always said i could spell but my
keyboard  did not. so i bought eudora pro. some times i do not see how some
words should be spelled. i would showed how to put all of my family email
in with out typing it in. i do not know if my email takes up lot of post on
the list. the list is the only way i know how to email and who can read it.
i do not surf on icq only to A.HIRST,MARLING  I DO AND THING I WAS THE
FIRST TO USE MEDS.if it is making u all upset i will stop. poor ken only
did what i and vivian asked. oh W.H. HEITMAN I WILL SEND YOU A MAP AS YOU
GAVE STREET  TOWN CITY, STATE. THANKS only net i am on is the family list.
only way i know how to send email or get any.

                                      74/30 LIMA,OH
                                       DON MCKINLEY
                                        2440 LAKEWOOD 45805

                                       I.Y.Q.  DON& VIVIAN