No Don, it is not your fault. No one did anything wrong, absolutely no one.
Please don't quit posting often. I watch for your posts everyday. I cannot
spell either, not at all. I don't know what I would do without a spell checker.

The only way you can make people upset is by not posting.

IYQ, Nita Andres