You have my heartfelt support.  Jane Amy found a number to get hold of
different  stars via their fan clubs.  (Trust a teenager)  But I don"t
know if that is good enough. However I will forward the info to you.
Hilary Blue

P.S. I have lots more I could say on the subject - try putting me on a
talk show - and I live in Northern Virginia.  (Next to DC)  Latest in a
long saga - I was served with a court order yesterday to have custody
of  another of my children taken from me  - and the  worst of it is -I
know they are right, because I cannot do the job of parenting as it
needs to be done.
And what about health insurance?
And Home health care?
And social security?
Not to mention the lectures I get from so-called friends and family, on
how I don't know how to run my life or bring up my kids - but never an
offer of help, or a show of understanding.
Washington, Im right here, ready to march On my own if need be . I'd
bring my daughters, but they're in foster care.  But tears I have
plenty.
HB
Ivan M Suzman wrote:
> >        Has any one noticed the number of times we hear the
> >      story of someone in their late 30ies-early 40ies whose
> >      lives have either been markedly changed or destroyed
> >      by their PD. Why not send them and their broken
> >      families to Washington and let the politicians see this
> >      side of PD.

 George, you are so right!! At the age of 48, my life is nearly